Tree Trimming Service & Tree Pruning Service
Commercial & Residential
Need Tree Pruning / Trimming Service?
Contact Us Now:
We, at The Real Tree Masters in Toronto, remove old branches and deadwood to prevent any kind of accident or danger for the future. Many homeowners have beautiful trees in their garden or yard, they use trimming and pruning for branches that have not grown in the right way. We have a team of certified arborists who can quickly remove all old and dead branches very carefully and restore your trees’ natural beauty.
When to Prun Your Trees:
Knowing the exact time to prune a tree is an essential step in keeping plants in good shape and healthy. Tree pruning and trimming are that kind of services that can be done at any time of the year. It is a misconception that tree pruning or trimming at the wrong time will kill the plants. There is a little chance of damaging if you have done it in the wrong way. As per experts, the best time to prune a tree is during late winter or early spring before growth begins.
Our Tree Trimming and Pruning Methods
There are a variety of tree trimming techniques that we use to keep your trees in excellent shape. Our team have the right knowledge and required equipment to eliminate potentially dangerous large branches and common issues.
- Cleaning: We remove all the broken, dead and diseased branches from the tree.
- Thinning: We perform this service in order to mitigate the load on large branches and help to improve the overall shape of the tree.
- Raising: What if you are walking along a sidewalk and hit your head on a branch? We remove branches that are not providing enough clearance for a walkway.
- Reduction: This is performed in order to remove branches that intersect with power lines. It helps to maintain the form of the entire tree.
Reasons for Tree Pruning/ Tree Trimming Service:
Tree Pruning and tree trimming trees in your garden or yard is necessary for various reasons; it will make them safer, productive, healthy and pretty. Most importantly, it will help to keep them healthy and in a good shape and also help the tree grow correctly. We are here to help you by pruning your trees and trim them when needed, and we do this for many reasons, including:
- To remove hazardous branches
- To improve tree growth
- Encourage flower and fruit production
- Protect property and people from accident
- To remove rubbing limbs
- To beautify your garden or yard
- To get more sunlight
What Makes Us Different From Others
We offer tree trimming and tree pruning all year long. We service Mississauga, Toronto, Markham, Brampton, Orangeville, Vaughan, Halton Hills, Milton, Richmond Hill, Oakville and all corners of the GTA. When you hire our certified arborists, you can be sure that your work is being performed by experienced, trained and certified professionals who know what they are doing. They know very well how to prune trees to maximize their beauty and health. We offer twenty four hour emergency services to our commercial and residential customers.